UZBOOKING.COM - Hotels in Uzbekistan | Tours in Uzbekistan | Uzbekistan Travel Reservations System
UZBOOKING.COM is the system that allows you to search and make reservation of hotels in Uzbekistan. We offer a wide range of accommodation options across the whole Uzbekistan – luxury or budget, bed & breakfast or resorts. UZBOOKING.COM also allows to book individual or group tours in such cities of Uzbekistan as Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva in any convenient time or with any convenient itinerary.
Visa request form
Visa to Uzbekistan
According to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan foreign citizens can enter Uzbekistan or travel through its territory for transit on the basis of entrance visas only. MIRAMAX TRAVEL MANAGEMENT provides a visa support for the citizens of foreign countries who travel to Uzbekistan with the purpose of tourism. Visa support is provided only with the condition that hotels are booked for the whole period of stay and/or tours for at least 350USD are reserved and 100% prepaid.
Foreign citizens can get visas at the diplomatic representations and consular missions of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad on the basis of the visa support (confirmation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan by telex).
Processing of visa application is from 3 up to 10 working days if documents have been submitted according to the established regulations.
In order to apply for the visa, foreign citizens are required to submit the following documents (after receiving a telex number from Miramax Travel Management) to the diplomatic representation or consular mission of Uzbekistan abroad:
- passport expiry date of which must experiod of validity not less than 3 months;
Foreign citizens arriving from the countries where there is no diplomatic representation or consular mission of the Republic of Uzbekistan can get visas upon arrival at the Visa Section at the Tashkent International Airport.
The legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan has set the following consular fees for the visa issuance:
a) For single entry visas:
- up to 7 days - $40;
Note: For each additional entry the fee shall be increased by $10.
b) For multiple entry visas:
- up to 6 months - $150;
c) For group visas (groups must consist of more than 10 persons excluding children under 16 years old):
- up to 15 days - $15 per person;
Except these fees the fees for reimbursement of actual expenses related to the visa issuance (administrative fees) will be also paid. The rates of these fees depend on the place of visa issuance (irrespective of applicant’s citizenship).
Note: Different procedure for issuance of entry visas may be applied to the citizens of those countries that have appropriate bilateral agreements with Uzbekistan.
Uzbekistan and Japan issue visa without consular fees on the mutual basis.
Visa regulations with some countries
1. Bilateral non-visa regime is established for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan (up to 60 days), Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
2. Simplified visa procedure is established for the citizens of Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom. Tourists of these countries can get multiple entry visas up to 1 month and businessmen - up to 1 year (Malaysia - up to 6 months). Moreover, tourist voucher or invitation of physical or juridical person in Uzbekistan is not required to submit to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Visas shall be issued within 2 working days, excluding the day of document’s acceptance.
3. Bilateral non-visa regime up to 90 days is established for the holders diplomatic passport of the Republic of Korea (up to days 60 days), Brazil, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and Turkey. Citizens of these countries possessing the diplomatic passport and accredited as staff-members of the diplomatic representations and consular missions located on the territory of Parties as well as members of theirs families can enter and stay without visa for the whole period of their professional activity. Bilateral non-visa regime up to 90 days is also established for the citizens of Romania and Slovakia holding service passports.